- Fully Thyristorised (6 Thyristors) Hexaphase Power Control for ripple free output.
- Radiographic quality weld
- Instantaneous Arc Start
- Fresh Tip treatment & Fresh Arc start facility
- Arc voltage is automatically controlled with welding current in the ‘Auto’ mode
- Programmable control for crater function and crater repeat.
- Automatic burn black / pre / post flow (built in)
- Very smooth, stable & spatter free arc.
- Stepless control for voltage and current.
- Standard Remote control provided. Optional Remote control also available.
- Normal and self hold (2track/4track) modes.
- Low inertia high torque servo motor for wire feeders.
- 2/4 Roll quick change over type drive system.
- Light weight torch : Minimum operator fatigue.
- Minimum repair & maintenance required
- Specially designed for all purpose use.
- Rugged structural design/ construction.
- Ideal for rough handling in factories and Project sites.
- One knob synergic control provides appropriate ARC voltage for selecting welding current.
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||3ph, 415V ± 10%, 50Hz|
|Rated Primary Current (approx.) (A)||15|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)||10.5|
|Rated Welding Current at 60% Duty Cycle (Adc)||250|
|Rated Welding Current at 100% Duty Cycle (Adc)||194|
|Output Welding Current||50-250|
|Output Crater Current Range (Adc)||.|
|Output Welding Voltage Range (Vdc)||14-25|
|Output Crater Voltage Range (Vdc)||–|
|Type of Cooling||Forced Air|
|Dimensions (LxBxH) (mm)||810x560x815|
|Applicable Wire Size (mm)||*0.8, (1.2)|
|Wire feed Roll||2|
In view of continuous development, SUR IRON & STEEL CO. PVT LTD. reserves the right to change/modify specifications and add or delete a product without prior notice.
() Denotes conditional use within the capacity of the power source