Thyristorised D.C Welder Quantum is a combination of high quality performance, site worthy construction and sleek good looks. Apart from a D.C Manual welder, Quantum is an excellent machine for D.C TIG Welding with suitable accessories.
- Ideal constant current power source for manual MMA/TIG Welding.
- Stepless current control.
- Excellent arc striking upto 100 meters cable length (Electrode cable+ Ground cable). Cable length drop compensated.
- Smooth, Stable arc for consistent X-Ray quality welding.
- Compact, lightweight power source for easy maneuverability incorporating latest international design and production technique.
- Advanced quick response protective circuits.
- Easy to repair and maintain.
- Ideal for rough site conditions.
- Excellent for pipe welding with cellulosic electrodes. (applicable for Quantum 400P)
|MODEL||Q – 600|
|Input Supply Voltage||415V, 50Hz, 3Ph|
|KVA @ 100%||33 KVA|
|Primary Current @ 100%||48A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||80V|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Max. Const. Hand Welding Current (60%)||600A|
|Max. Automatic Welding Current (100%)||450A|
|Current Range (A)||15-600|
|Rated Welding Voltage||20-44V|
|Type of cooling||Forced Air|
|Weight (Approx) (kgs)||210|
- True constant current output
- Virtually no change in output current even when input voltage varies ± 10%, upto the rated output
- All types of electrodes can be used including cellulosic type (E6010/7010/8010) pipe welding electrodes. (applicable for Quantum 400P)
- Overload indication lamp with auto shut down circuit protection against overheat and single phasing
- Remote Control socket
- Conforms to IS : 4559
- Can be operated from Captive Alternator Sets.
- Remote control unit with or without hot start facility
- P.F Capacitor
- Isolator switch
- TIG accessories
- Gas cooled or water cooled TIG torch
- High Frequency unit with gas preflow/postflow control & gas solenoid valve
- Argon Gas regulator & flow meter
- Interconnecting cables & hoses
In view of continuous development, Sur Iron reserves the right to modify / after the design and/or specification without any prior notice.