Fully Thyristorised D.C Welder T-Series is a combination of high quality performance, site worthy construction and sleek good looks. Apart from a D.C. Manual welder, T-Series is an excellent machine for D.C. TIG Welding with suitable accessories.
- Ideal constant current power source for manual (MMA) / TIG Welding
- Unique continuous control of ARC force from soft to hard penetrating arc.
- Guaranteed ARC striking with any type of electrode upto a distance of 100 meters (Electrode + Ground cable). Cable length drop compensated
- Smooth, Stable ARC with very low ripple for consistent X-Ray quality welding.
- Compact, lightweight power source for easy manoeuverability – incorporating latest international design & production technique.
- Advanced quick response protective circuits.
- Easy to repair and maintain
|Input Supply Voltage||415V ± 10%, 50Hz, 3Ph|
|Approx, KVA at 60% Duty Cycle||50|
|Primary Current at rated output||68A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Welding Current Range|
|Max. Const. Hand Welding Current (60%)||600A|
|Max. Const. Automatic Welding Current (100%)||465A|
|Weight (Approx) (kgs)||215|
- Six power thyristors are used for true hexaphase rectification
- Totally constant current output
- Arc force control facilitates adjustment of short circuit/ short arc current for efficient dynamic control of the weld
- Virtually no change in output current upto short circuit even when input voltage varies ± 10%, upto the rated output
- All types of electrodes cab be used including cellulosic type (E-6010/7010/8010) pipe welding electrodes
- Overload indication lamp with auto shut down circuit – protection against overheat and single phasing
- Remote control for both current and Arc Force is possible upto 100 meters distance. Remote socket provided.
- Generally conforms to IS : 4559
- Remote control with cable
- Energy Saving Device with Hot-Start button
- Slope in/slope out facility for TIG welding
- P.F. Capacitor, if required
- TIG accessories :
- Gas cooled or water cooled TIG torch
- High Frequency unit with gas preflow/postfree control & gas solenoid valve
- Argon Gas regulator & flow meter
- Interconnecting cables & hoses
In view of continuous development, Sur Iron reserves the right to modify / after the design and/or specification without any prior notice